- Application deadlines (apply)
- Scholarship deadline is March 1 (scholarship application)
- ACT/SAT test scores or the Accuplacer are not required to register for classes; we offer a placement test to help students start with the right English and Math classes
- Specific GPA is not required for admission
- Foreign language is not required for admission
If a student isn't quite ready for college-level classes (particularly in math or English), we offer courses to help students prepare for those classes
Approximately 60-70% of new students plan to transfer to a four-year institution to continue their studies; 75% of our graduates continue their education at four-year schools or other educational institutions.
So, what is required? Just a desire to attend college!
How can your students pay for college?
Our Financial Aid office has information about scholarships, loans, grants and work study. There really is no reason for students not to attend SLCC if they want to; we'll help them figure out a way to pay for it. Besides, our tuition is one of the best values in Utah.
Is your student undecided about what classes to take or what to major in?
Academic Advising has great tools to uncover students' interests and aptitudes, and experts to map out a course of study to match them.
Do you have students who prefer Career and Technical Education programs?
SLCC has many options just for them, including 30 apprenticeship programs; 25% of our graduates enter the workforce immediately with vocational and applied technology degrees, certificates and diplomas.
Do you have a student with a disability?
Our Disability Resource Center has the experience and the resources to help any student who wants to attend SLCC.