What's important to students? What will ensure their success in college? What questions should they be asking? The messages you, an advisor or a parent should consider probably include these:
- The importance of a positive attitude.
- How students today can't afford not to go to college.
- How to cut the cost of college.
- What to consider when selecting a college.
- How to be successful in college.
Here are some things to think about - and that we can help with:
Education - What type and how much education is required for certain careers.
Outcomes - The benefits higher education will provide.
Focus - The options: General Education, Technology Education, Skills Center, etc.
Salary Levels - Variables that affect salary levels.
Skills & Interests - What careers most closely fit both specific interests and abilities.
Employers - What are employers looking for and how to increase marketability for future