Career and Student Employment Services
Employment Opportunities for Students:
Please complete the Job Order Form and submit it to Career and Student Employment Services. Your position will post within 24 hours. You may not see it immediately on the web, however, it is available to students as soon as it is posted. This service is free of charge. In order for your employment opportunity to be posted for students, this form must be completed.
Career and Student Employment Services (CSES) will host/sponsor two annual Job Fairs per year. These will be held in the Fall and Spring. The fall job fair will be held in October and the Spring job fair will be held in April. For scheduled dates please contact Career and Student Employment Services at 801-957-4660.
Other Job Fairs may appear on campus hosted by various agencies that are not sponsored by CSES. Please be advised that the annual Career and Major Fair hosted by Academic Advising is designed for students to see academic majors available to them. The Vendor Fair is designed to invite business and industry on campus to sell their products and/or services.
Employer On-Campus Recruiting Information:
Salt Lake Community College works closely with employers to help students find employment opportunities. If you would like to come on campus to recruit, complete the job order form, return it to Career and Student Employment Services, then contact Samantha Faupula at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-957-4660, with the dates and times you would like to be on campus. If you would like to recruit at the Jordan, please contact Phyllis Seyler at email@example.com. To recruit at the South City Campus, please contact Doug Thom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that there is a $25.00 per table, per visit charge for this service. This is for all campus locations. (No selling of products is allowed. Violators will be asked to leave campus immediately and forfeit their opportunity to recruit on campus).
Employer Sponsorship Package:
Opportunities exist where companies / employers may enter into an agreement to sponsor their company and their company's employment opportunities with Salt Lake Community College Career and Student Employment Services (CSES) by purchasing the College's CSES Sponsorship Package. This Sponsorship Package is designed to create high visibility for participant companies throughout our twelve sites and three campuses with exposure to approximately 26,000 students, faculty, and staff of the College. Purchase of this Sponsorship Package entitles the Company to the following benefits:
* The Company's logo will be posted on the CSES home page, of the College website, with a link to information about the Company and any job the Company may have listed with CSES. Through this sponsorship, approximately 59,000 students can find information about the Company and its jobs any time of day or night.
* CSES will help the Company develop a recruiting poster to be placed on the CSES job boards located on College campuses and sites and in employment offices.
* CSES will advocate for Company access to College clubs and organizations that represent diversity.
* CSES will advocate for Company participation on one of the College's program advisory committees if applicable.
* Employer Sponsors will receive a discounted fee/cost when participating in SLCC job fairs.
One Year Sponsorship Fee: $1,200.00