Career and Student Employment Services
Having a Positive Online Presence
(Career ePortfolio's & Social Media) - TOOLKIT
- What does your online brand say about you?
- Do you want to have an online presence?
- How can you use the internet to market yourself to potential employers?
- What is LinkedIn?
- What is a Career ePortfolio?
- Have you ever Googled your name to see what comes up?
- Is it positive?
- Is your online image positive?
- How do you leverage your online presence to secure employment?
Come to the Career & Student Employment Center where our employment advisors can help you with creating a positive online presence.
Sample Career ePortfolio: www.careerandstudentemployment.weebly.com
Schedule an appointment by calling 801.957.4014 or by visiting one of our offices on the Redwood, South City, Jordan, Highland, or Meadowbrook campuses.