Career and Student Employment Services
- How do you prepare for an interview?
- How do you make a good first impression?
- What does it mean to dress professionally?
- What kinds of questions can you expect and how should you answer them?
- When and how do you bring up questions about compensation and benefits?
Come to the Career & Student Employment Center where our employment advisors can help you with interviewing.
Schedule an appointment by calling 801.957.4014 or by visiting one of our offices on the Redwood, South City, Jordan, or Meadowbrook campuses.