Name Change

Name changes or corrections, birth date corrections, and social security number corrections can be made by providing proper documentation of the correct information, i.e.,

  • Official State Driver’s License or State ID
  • Marriage License,
  • Court Order
  • Social Security Card
  • etc.

This documentation can be brought in person to the Data Center. Changes and corrections can also be made by submitting a clear copy of the appropriate documentation via fax or US Mail. The copies of some documents such as the Driver’s License and the Social Security Card will need to be enlarged when sending by fax in order to be transmitted clearly. If you are requesting an information change by fax or US mail, please include your SLCC Student ID Number and a brief explanation of the requested information change or correction.

Further questions can be addressed by contacting the Data Center.

Data Center
Salt Lake Community College
PO Box 30808
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Phone: 801-957-4283
Fax: 801-957-4961