- Enrollment Resources
- Career Planning
- Transfer Center
Semester Tuition Installment Loan (STIL)
STIL lets you spread your tuition and fees over four monthly payments for fall and spring semesters, and three payments for the summer semester. There's a $30 application fee per semester.
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Payment Information
- Enroll in a Payment Plan (STIL)
If you're younger than 18, you must apply for STIL using this STIL form.
- Your first installment must be paid at the time of application.
- Monthly payments are made by the 10th of each month.
- If you add classes after your STIL is approved, tuition from the classes will be added to your STIL, and your next monthly payment will increase accordingly.
- If you drop a class during the tuition refund period, the amount of credit you receive, if any, will apply to your next STIL payment.
- If your payment is not received by the due date, you will be assessed a $15 late fee and a hold will be placed on your school records.
- You'll be charged $20 for returned checks, as well as a $50 late-tuition fee. Fees and penalties are paid prior to the application of any payments to your STIL outstanding balance.
Failure to pay your STIL
- STIL is an approved loan for education, which is non-dischargeable in a bankruptcy court.
- If you fail to fully pay your STIL, SLCC pursues all financial obligations to the fullest extent of the law.
- SLCC may place holds on your student account, which may include registration, transcripts, grades, and graduation.
- SLCC may also pursue liens against Utah State Income Tax Returns, referrals to collection agencies, and litigation.
- Interest will be charged at the rate of 1.5 percent per month (18 percent per year) on any amount over 30 days past due.
- By signing the STIL application, you agree to pay costs incurred in the collection process of this plan, which may include late charges, attorney's fees, charges or commissions of up to 50 percent that may be assessed by a collection agency.
For more information on STIL, contact 801-957-4480 during business hours or firstname.lastname@example.org.