Your transcript is a copy of your official academic record at SLCC. It shows all credit courses you’ve taken at SLCC and includes your grades and GPA. If you need help understanding your transcript, view the Transcript Key (PDF).
Transcripts can only be issued if all outstanding financial obligations to SLCC have been met.
Ordering Official Transcripts
Request Transcripts Online
Online transcript orders are requested through the National Student Clearinghouse, providing convenience and security. All standard transcript orders are $8.25. Rush processing requires an additional $25.00 fee.
- Electronic PDF (sent via email) only available for transcripts showing attendance after 1990
- Mail (sent via USPS) available for all transcripts, delivery time varies, additional information
- Electronic Exchange (sent to participating institutions) only available for transcripts showing attendance after 1990
- Rush Processing (mail orders only) additional fee required
- Please allow up to 1-3 business days for processing of mailed transcripts with additional time for delivery. More time may be required during peak ordering periods.
- Electronic transcripts transmit within 24 hours.
- Rush-processing orders are processed and mailed same-day if the order is received before 2:30PM Mountain Time. Rush orders received on holidays or weekends will be processed the subsequent business day.
- Transcript requests with special instructions, require attachments, or are older than 1990 may require research and could delay the transcript order.
Request Transcript in Person
Transcripts requests can be made in person for immediate pick up only at the Taylorsville Redwood, South City, Jordan, Larry H Miller, and Library Square campuses. All transcripts needing to be mailed must be ordered online.
- Visit Cashiers Services at one of the campuses listed and complete a Transcript Request form and pay the required fee.
- Bring completed Transcript Request form to the Office of the Registrar & Academic Records (Redwood Campus) or Enrollment Services (all other campuses) with a photo ID.
If you want your parents or another person to pick up your transcripts, you will need to complete the Student Consent for Release of Records (PDF).
Salt Lake Community College does not issue unofficial transcripts, however you can view your unofficial transcript online at no charge.
- Log in to MySLCC with your username and password
- Select Academics & Records tab at the top
- Under Academic Records
- Select Display Academic Transcripts
- Select the Transcript Level and Type, and click Submit