Student Center Room Scheduling
The Student Center has a variety of conference rooms available for department meetings, student club activities, lectures, receptions, banquets, and various community gatherings. Microphones, easels, TV-VCR-DVD players, LCD projectors and other equipment are available upon request for a minimal cost.
Student Center Room 122
- Copper Room - This room may be used in the evenings and on weekends for banquets. The room will comfortably seat 250 people. The room is furnished with a podium, microphone, screen, baby grand piano and an LCD projector.
- Student Event Center (SEC) - This specialized room works well for dances, banquets, lectures and other activities. The space contains special lighting, a wooden floor and a variety of setup options as well as media equipment. The Student Event Center may accommodate 300 people theater style and 175 people banquet style. A patio is located adjacent to the SEC and may be used with the SEC or separately for barbecues, garden parties and other events.
- Den 1 & 2 - Each den may be used separately or opened up to make a much larger space. Each den will accommodate 50 people theater style, 32 classroom style or 25 conference style. Each room is furnished with a screen and a table at the front for a presenter.
- Senate Chambers - The Senate Chambers is furnished with tables permanently set in a circle creating a board room atmosphere. This is a great conference space for 18 to 20 people and is used extensively by our Student Government.
- Room 207 (Queen Anne I) - This conference room is available for small groups of 15 people for breakfast, lunch or dinner, as well as small meetings.
- Room 213 (Queen Anne II) - This conference room is available for small groups of 12 people for breakfast, lunch or dinner, as well as small meetings.
- Board Room (217) - The Board Room accommodates 12 people seated around a large conference table. A whiteboard and screen are included with the room.
- Corner Room (219) - The Corner Room is surrounded by natural lighting and works well for banquets and meetings seating 40 people or less.
- Rooms 221/223 - These rooms may be used together or separately. Individually, each room will seat 35 theater style, 18 classroom style and 20 conference style. Together they will seat 70 theater style, 40 classroom style and 70 banquet style. These rooms are furnished with a mounted whiteboard and screen.
- Presidents Room (225) - The President's Room, decorated with pictures of past and present Presidents of the College, will seat 16 people conference style. The room is furnished with plush seating and a mounted screen.
- Oak Room - The Oak Room is the premiere room of the Student Center. This banquet room provides a pleasant setting for dining events seating up to 300 people. The Oak Room is furnished with a podium, microphone, baby grand piano, LCD projector, screen and natural lighting. The view of the mountains and the natural lighting brings a nice atmosphere for an enjoyable event.