- Why SLCC?
- Programs & Degrees
- Career Planning
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Admission Steps
Tuition Payment Options
You may be subject to a $50 late fee after the tuition due date. Late fees and account holds are applied to student accounts with unpaid balances after the tuition due date. Students who register for classes after the tuition due date must pay for the added classes at the time of registration.
- Using the student's username and password Log on to MyPage
- Click on the 'Student Tab'
- Go to 'Tuition Payment'
- Scroll to the Semester in which money is due
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on 'Pay by Check' or 'Credit Card Payment'
- Verify the correct semester is on the screen Click on the 'Submit' icon
- Complete as instructed
Pay by phone:
- 801-957-3914 Tuition Express
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card Visa/Debit and debit cards
Pay by mail:
- Make checks or money orders payable to SLCC.
- Print Student Identification Number on the top of the check.
- Mail to:
Salt Lake Community College
Attention: Cashier Services
P.O. Box 30808
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0808
Pay by Installments:
- Complete and submit an online Semester Tuition Installment Loan (STIL) application on MyPage at the beginning of each semester.
- There are four installments for fall or spring and three installments for summer. The appropriate first installment must be included with the application.
- STIL is not applicable to any session or combination of sessions less than 11 weeks in length.
Pay in Drop Box (No Cash):
- Check: Print your Student Identification "S" Number on the top of the check or money order.
- Credit or debit card payments: complete the Charge Card Payment Form with all the requested information.
- Place check or Charge Card Payment Form in the slot provided near each cashier office.
Pay in Person:
- See Cashiering Services for individual campus locations and hours of operation.
NOTE: If you paid with a credit card at the window and are due a refund, please return to Cashier Services with the credit card used to have amount refunded to your card. Refund checks are issued for debit card refunds. Pay online with credit card to avoid refund delays.
If you have questions, call 801-957-4868.