- Why SLCC?
- Programs & Degrees
- Career Planning
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Admission Steps
Senior Citizen EnrollmentWelcome to your third-act bonanza of topics, skills and opportunities!
SLCC offers senior citizen enrollment status to any Utah resident who is 62 years old or more. For few dollars, you can polish your technology skills. Learn to weld. Or draw. Sample history, literature, or something completely new. The world’s your oyster.
Here’s a sketch of how it works:
- You must complete an admission application. The $40 application fee will be waived.
- Admission to a class will be on a space-available basis.
- Each semester’s registration fee is $10.
- You must pay for all books, supplies, class fees, lab fees, parking, etc.
- Classes are taken as an audit and are not eligible for credit.