Financial Aid Information

Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Phone: 801-957-4410

The links provided on this web page are not under the direct or indirect control of Salt Lake Community College, and are provided as a convenience to you. By clicking on any such hyperlink, you will be leaving the SLCC website.

Passport Information

US Passport

Visa Information

US Department of State - Visas


Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Salt Lake Valley Health Department

Salt Lake Valley Health Department website

Boren Scholarship

Opportunities for U.S. undergraduate students to study in world regions critical to U.S. interests.

Boren Scholarship

Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship

The Gilman Scholarship Program offers awards for undergraduate study abroad and provides awards for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university.

Gilman Scholarship Program