Fleet & Surplus Services
Vehicle Maintenance/Fleet Department
- Providing quality vehicle maintenance and repair from vendors through the fleet maintenance program.
- Managing yearly vehicle registration, licensing, emissions and safety inspection process for college vehicles.
- Coordinating with Risk Management on accidents involving college vehicles.
- Coordinating the installation of specialty equipment required for vehicles purchased for Public Safety and other college agencies.
- Maintaining a college vehicle list, in the Fleet Focus System, and administering the college vehicle replacement program.
If you have a question in reference to your vehicle maintenance/fleet operation needs, please contact Edward Benson, Supervisor, Redwood Campus at 801 - 957 - 4553 or 801 - 706-4304 (cell). To do a work order and put in a fix it, or contact Facilities Customer Service at 801 - 957 - 3911.
Surplus Sales Day is every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Located in the Facilities Compound Rm 104.