Partnering with the Thayne Center
The Thayne Center Community Partnership Outreach program was founded to help support community organizations, foster lasting, mutually beneficial relationships and serve as a resource to the community.
Thanks for your interest in partnering with the Thayne Center. July is open enrollment. Here is everything you need to initiate or renew your partnership:
- Complete the Community Partner Intake & Renewal Survey
- Complete the 2016-17 Community Partnership Agreement
- Sign up for the Community Partnership Update
- Create or update your OrgSync Profile
- We require that all partnerships (new and returning) attend a Thayne Center Partnership Info Session:
- July 14, 2016 2:00 - 3:30 South City Campus 2-053 (new partners recommended)
- July 19, 2016 9:00 - 10:30 Redwood Campus STC 207/213 (existing partners recommended)
- July 20, 2016 3:00 - 4:30 Redwood Campus STC 207/213 (existing partners recommended)
- July 26, 2016 9:30 - 11:00 South City Campus 3-195 (new partners recommended)
- July 29, 2016 10:00 - 11:30 Redwood Campus STC 207-213 (existing partners recommended)
Contact Rebecca Van Maren with any questions about partnerships. We look forward to working with you.