Partnering with the Thayne Center
The Thayne Center Community Partnership Outreach program was founded to help support community organizations, foster lasting, mutually beneficial relationships and serve as a resource to the community.
Thanks for your interest in partnering with the Thayne Center. July is open enrollment. Here is everything you need to initiate or renew your partnership:
- Complete the Community Partner Intake & Renewal Survey
- Complete the 2015 Community Partnership Agreement
- Create or refresh your OrgSync Profile
- (Required only for NEW partnerships) Attend a Thayne Center Partnership Info Session:
- July 20th 1-3pm South City Campus
- July 21rst 2-4pm Redwood Campus
Contact Sean Crossland with any questions about partnering with the Thayne Center for Service & Learning and to subscribe to our partners newsletter. We don't want you to miss important announcements and opportunities. We look forward to working with you.