Thayne Center for Service & Learning
Partnering with the Thayne Center
The Thayne Center Community Partnership Outreach program was founded to help support community organizations, foster lasting, mutually beneficial relationships and serve as a resource to the community.
Thanks for your interest in partnering with the Thayne Center. July is open enrollment. Here is everything you need to initiate or renew your partnership:
- Complete the Community Partner Intake & Renewal Survey
- Complete the 2015 Community Partnership Agreement
- Create or refresh your OrgSync Profile
- (Required only for NEW partnerships) Attend a Thayne Center Partnership Info Session:
- July 20th 1-3pm South City Campus
- July 21rst 2-4pm Redwood Campus
Contact Sean Crossland with any questions about partnering with the Thayne Center for Service & Learning and to subscribe to our partners newsletter. We don't want you to miss important announcements and opportunities. We look forward to working with you.
Download the Thayne Center App!
Use the Thayne Center app to find volunteer opportunities near you, join Thayne Center programs, and connect with others who are out to change the world!
Compatible with any smart phone, tablet, and web-enabled device.