The Community Partner Outreach program creates sustainable partnerships that reciprocally address both community needs and student learning outcomes. We create a high-impact learning environment and positive social change, as SLCC plays an active role in the community.
The Community Partner Outreach program identifies, creates, and strengthens mutually beneficial relationships between nonprofit community organizations, faculty, and students. Initiatives focus on training and capacity building for nonprofit partners and coordinating robust social media campaigns.
- Partnering with the Thayne Center
- Review the 2016-2017 Community Partnership Agreement
- Community Partnership Agreement
- Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Meetings and Workshops Calendar
- How To's and Resources