TRiO/Student Support Services
CashCourse is a free, online financial education resource designed to help students build the financial skills they need to get through school and prepare for future financial challenges.
The Website contains:
- Information that is easy to understand and is continually updated.
- Helpful content such as articles, videos, and a financial dictionary.
- An e-learning center with quizzes, worksheets, calculators, and a Budget Wizard.
Topics addressed in CashCourse include:
- Budgeting and using credit and debit cards.
- Understanding financial aid and repaying student loans.
- Renting an apartment.
- Understanding employee benefits and filing taxes.
To use the SLCC CashCourse Website, just click on the following link: