Tutoring by Appointment
We have ½ hour individual appointments, variable group appointments, and 1 hour Focused Tutoring appointments. In order to make an appointment, you will need to sign in to our tutor appointment system using the following instructions.
How to Make an Appointment
- Go through All Access.
You need to use All Access, otherwise you won't be able to enter the system Instructions on how to use All Access are available
- Once you're in the system, click on the TutorTrac icon
- Enter your MyPage username and password.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click “Search Availability.”
- Click on the drop down box that says “Center”; select the center at which you would like an appointment.
Most students will make ½ hour appointments. In order to make 1 hour appointments, you must be approved by the office. Unauthorized 1 hour appointments will be deleted.
- Click on “Section”; it should list your classes; click on the one for which you want help.
- Leave the dates alone.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Find the appointment that you would like.
Remember that some appointments are set for an hour and some for ½ hour.
You are limited to 16 half-hour appointments per semester.
- Click on the time you would like.
- Enter your phone number on the correct line.
- Click save.
Focused Tutoring is now available by approval at each Learning Commons location.
In order to qualify, you will need to demonstrate one of the following:
- Failure of a Class
- Disability Resource Center Referral