Tutoring by Appointment
You may make 1/2 hour individual appointments for yourself from this website. Other types and lengths of appointments must be made by the office. You are limited to 16 half-hour appointments per semester.
How to Make an Appointment
- Go through All Access.
Instructions on how to use All Access are available
- Click on a web browser and return to this page.
- Click on the link Make a Tutoring Appointment through TutorTrac.
- Enter your MyPage username and password.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click “Search Availability.”
- Enter the search criteria and click "Search."
- Click on the appointment that you would like.
- Enter your phone number on the correct line.
- Click save.
Tutoring and Learning Center
Focused Tutoring is now available by approval at each Learning Commons location.
In order to qualify, you will need to demonstrate one of the following:
- Failure of a Class
- Disability Resource Center