Tutoring by Appointment
You may make 1/2 hour individual appointments for yourself from this website. Other types and lengths of appointments must be made by the office. You are limited to 16 half-hour appointments per semester.
How to Make an Appointment
- Go through All Access.
Instructions on how to use All Access are available
- Click on a web browser and return to this page.
- Click on the link Make a Tutoring Appointment through TutorTrac.
- Enter your MyPage username and password.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click “Search Availability.”
- Enter the search criteria and click "Search."
- Click on the appointment that you would like.
- Enter your phone number on the correct line.
- Click save.
Focused Tutoring is now available by approval at each Learning Commons location.
In order to qualify, you will need to demonstrate one of the following:
- Failure of a Class
- Disability Resource Center