Cascade CMS Training
The Cascade Content Management System (CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow non-technical users to make changes to a website with little training.
The Cascade CMS training is conducted by the Institutional Marketing Web staff.
During the 3-hour training, departmental Web Content Contributors will learn basic web content authoring steps in Cascade as well as the College's website standards.
Steps to sign-up for Cascade training
- Login into MyPage, click on the “Employee" tab
- Go to the Employee Training channel
- Click "Register for Training" link
- In the next screen, choose "Register for Training" link again
- From the Training/Department drop down select “Website Cascade CMS Training”
- Under Course drop down select “ WCA1 – Cascade CMS Basics”, click "Search"
- Select "View Details" choose your training date
- Fill out required fields and click the "Register” button