PACE - Partnership for Accessing College Education
PACE (Partnerships for Accessing College Education) is a scholarship program created to increase college participation and graduation rates for high school students. The Project was created by a partnership between local high schools, businesses, and Salt Lake Community College (SLCC). Eligible high school freshman at participating schools are invited to enroll in the four-year program.
The Benefits of Joining PACE
- A two-year scholarship to Salt Lake Community College upon successful completion of the PACE program.
- Summer opportunities to explore careers through field trips and job shadowing.
- Resources and support systems to assist students through high school toward college and into a rewarding career.
- Builds a strong academic foundation by requiring students to take college-level class.
- Consideration for the Access U Program. If you are interested in donating to the PACE program POGS, please visit the SLCC Development Office website.