To apply for the jobs offered below, you must be a current SLCC student or have been enrolled as a student within the last year.
Before applying for these jobs, you must register for Career & Student Employment Services through your MySLCC account. To do this, go to:
- Campus Life
- Student Resources
- Student Employment Registration Form
Please contact Career & Student Employment Services if you have any questions.
Student Job List
- Search for jobs based on your field of study.
- To apply for these jobs, meet with an Employment Advisor. The advisor will review the job with you and give you information on how to apply.
- Companies looking to fill positions fast.
- To apply for these jobs, click on the links for more information.
On-Campus Student Employment (OCSE)
- The OCSE program allows you to work on campus in positions that offer greater schedule flexibility.
- To receive a referral for these jobs, speak with an Employment Advisor. The advisor will review the job with you and give you information on how to apply.
- Part-time and full-time SLCC staff positions.
- Apply through the online job board. Human Resources will process your application and give you further instructions.
- The Federal Work-Study Program provides part-time jobs for students with financial need to earn money for college. You must apply for Financial Aid before being eligible for the Work-Study Program.
- To qualify or for more information, speak to the Financial Aid Office.