Click here to download the Master PowerPoint Template, which should be used when developing any presentations on behalf of SLCC.
Below are a few guidelines to remember when creating PowerPoint presentations for SLCC:
- All headlines should use Georgia font and should be ALL CAPS.
- All bulleted text should use Georgia font.
- Use the title slide with the group of students studying as the beginning of your presentation.
- There are several other options for title and content pages. To insert a section header, select the slide, choose "Insert" then "Duplicate Slide" from the menu bar.
- Do not fill the pages with long bullets. Copy should be short and concise.