- Locations and Hours
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid in 9 Steps
- Student Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible Programs
- Types of Aid
- Educational Expenses
- Awarding Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Net Price Calculator
Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid 2015-2016 Academic year
- Student Information Form - All financial aid applicants must complete this form
- Independent Student Verification
- Dependent Student Verification
- Child Support Paid
- Proof of Independent Status
- Identity - Statement of Educational Purpose
- Identity - Statement of Educational Purpose (Notary Version)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Food Stamp Verification
- Untaxed Income Form
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Update Form - Use this form to change your enrollment status or make us aware of anything else you need to tell us.
- Request to Continue Funding After Graduation - If you have earned a degree or certificate at SLCC and wish to continue to apply for Financial Aid, you will need to fill out this form.
- Additional Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Application - All pages must be completed before meeting with a Financial Aid Advisor
- Federal Direct PLUS Application - This form should be used by dependent students and their parents to request a PLUS loan.
- Consent to Release Student Information Use this form to authorize us to release information to people you designate.
- Appeal for Independent Status - Students who do not qualify for independent status on the federal financial aid application may request a review of their status. Students wishing to be considered independent must demonstrate that they have unusual circumstances.
- Special Consideration Request - Students who have experienced a significant change in their financial status may request special consideration. Students must meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to submit this form.
- Evaluation of Maximum Time Frame - Instructions for students who have been informed that they are at or near the maximum number of allowed credit hours.
- Appeal to Extend Maximum Time Frame -Instructions for students who have been informed that their evaluation of Maximum Time Frame has been denied.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - This form is used to request exceptions to various policies.
- Selective Service Appeal - Students who have been instructed that they need to do an appeal regarding Selective Service registration are to use this form and follow the instructions on the form.