Office of the Registrar and Academic Records
Salt Lake Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as it's agent for verifications of student enrollment. Students may contact the Clearinghouse via e-mail, by telephone at (703) 742-4200 or by FAX at (703) 742-4239.
Students may obtain the following information and services provided by the Clearinghouse Student Self Service option:
- Enrollment Verification Certificate – This document may be sent to all requestors requiring proof of degree and enrollment (Firms, Employers, Lenders, Health Insurers, and Housing Providers.)
- Review of deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to lenders.
- Review a list of student loan lenders with access to a link to real-time loan information.
- View enrollment history and determine when SLCC is scheduled to send future enrollment updates to the National Clearinghouse.
- View enrollment verifications requests sent by students or by a service provider's request (with student consent.)
To obtain an enrollment certification, enrollment verification, or student loan deferment notification: sign-in to MyPage, click on the Student Tab, and find the National Student Clearinghouse channel and click on the button, then follow the prompts to obtain your verification.
Verifications that require "non-directory" information such as GPA and/or Social Security number, may be requested from SLCC by faxing a completed Verification Form to Office of the Registrar and Academic Records at: (801) 957-4961. Students are responsible for follow-up with Financial Aid at Salt Lake Community College if required by the verification request.