Salt Lake Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as it's agent for verifications of student enrollment. Students may contact the Clearinghouse via e-mail, by telephone at (703) 742-4200 or by FAX at (703) 742-4239.
Students may obtain the following information and services provided by the Clearinghouse Student Self Service option:
- Enrollment Verification Certificate – This document may be sent to all requestors requiring proof of degree and enrollment (Firms, Employers, Lenders, Health Insurers, and Housing Providers.)
- Review of deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to lenders.
- Review a list of student loan lenders with access to a link to real-time loan information.
- View enrollment history and determine when SLCC is scheduled to send future enrollment updates to the National Clearinghouse.
- View enrollment verifications requests sent by students or by a service provider's request (with student consent.)
To obtain an enrollment certification, enrollment verification, or student loan deferment notification: sign-in to MyPage, click on the Student Tab, and find the National Student Clearinghouse channel and click on the button, then follow the prompts to obtain your verification.
Verifications that require "non-directory" information such as GPA and/or Social Security number, may be requested from SLCC by faxing a completed Verification Form to Office of the Registrar and Academic Records at: (801) 957-4961. Students are responsible for follow-up with Financial Aid at Salt Lake Community College if required by the verification request.