Student Center Mission Statement
Quality Service to students, colleagues, and the community is our highest priority. We VALUE respect for the individual, honest communication, and a pleasant environment. We PROMOTE professionalism, productivity, integrity, creativity, and personal responsibility.
* Disability Resource Center
* Office of the Registrar and Academic Records, Admissions
* Academic Advising
* Financial Aid
* Food Services Offices
* International Student Services
* Multicultural Center
* School Relations
* Student Event Center
* Auxiliary Services Administrative Offices
* Student Life and Leadership
* Bruin Bites Food Court
* Copy Center Kiosk
* Courtesy Desk
* ID Center
* Thayne Center
* OneCard Office
* Mountain America Credit Union
* Health & Wellness
* Veterans Office
* Student Loans and Receivables
The Student Center is governed by a campus-based Student Center Board.
Monday thru Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: as needed for reservations
Taylorsville Redwood Campus