The mission of the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Risk Administration is to provide quality service and leadership to the college community by reducing liability and fostering stewardship of college resources; providing training assistance in minimizing loss and maximizing organizational capacity through risk management compliance, college insurance needs, equal employment opportunity and; empowering proactive strategies for ethical conduct and equitable treatment.
Staff and Services:
- Mozelle Orton, Director of EEO and Risk Administration
- Mikel Birch, Director of Risk Management
- Kenneth Stonebrook, Title IX and Discrimination Manager
- Sarah Stoker, EEO and Risk Administration Coordinator
- Jillian Bredthauer, Administrative Assistant
- Saska Rajcevic, Secretary
- Ragini Agarwal, Specialist
- Click here for contact information.