- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- Math Placement Guide
- Dumke Center for STEM Learning
- Final Exam & Final Review Information
- Tips for Student Success
- Student Math League
- Math Final Exam Review Workshops Spring 2017
- Math Success
The primary mission of the Developmental Math Discipline is to ensure every student entering SLCC has the opportunity to attain the level of math proficiency they need to achieve their own personal goals.
The Developmental Mathematics Discipline is committed to providing the assistance our students need to develop:
- Competence in the basic mathematical skills necessary to either succeed in college level mathematics courses or to accomplish related individual goals.
- Confidence and Comfort in dealing with abstract mathematical concepts and symbols.
- Concise analytical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied in their daily lives.