Whether you’re pursuing a transfer degree, general education requirements, or career training in the fields of sciences, mathematics, engineering, or fitness technician, the SLCC School of Science, Mathematics and Engineering will provide you with a distinctive learning experience.
Our faculty is made up of a diverse group of experts in their respective fields who are committed to student success and are excited to help prepare you for your career of choice. In addition to rigorous academic studies, the School provides a wide variety of opportunities designed to enhance your educational experience, career awareness, leadership development and professional success.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Drafting & Design Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Machining CNC/CAM Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology