The College is committed to providing the training necessary for all employees to understand their compliance responsibilities under a variety of government regulations. Supervisors are expected to ensure all new employees, including full-time, part-time, adjunct, paid or unpaid interns, and work study employees, take the online training sessions that are offered immediately.
Continuing employees who have not received some or all of this training, or who were trained more than two years ago, should make arrangements with their supervisor to complete the segments needed immediately.
Required Training Courses for ALL employees include:
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) - Renew every 2 years
- Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Avoidance (ADHA) - Renew every 2 years
- Emergency Procedures - Renew every 3 years
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - Renew every 3 years
- Fire Extinguisher - Renew every year
- Workplace Violence - Renew every 3 years
Other Required Training:
- Driver Safety Training - Renew every two years
- High Occupancy Vehicle / Cargo Van Training - Renew every two years