The College is committed to providing the training necessary for all employees to understand their compliance responsibilities under a variety of government regulations.
Supervisors are expected to ensure all new employees, including full-time, part-time, adjunct, paid or unpaid interns, and work study employees, take the online training sessions that are offered, immediately.
Supervisors are also expected to ensure that continuing employees are current on all of their required training.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete each required training course, click here.
Required Training Courses for ALL Employees Include:
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) - Renew every 2 years
- Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Avoidance (ADHA) - Renew every 2 years
- OSHA Emergency Procedures - Renew every 3 years
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - Renew every 2 years
- Workplace Violence (WPV) - Renew every 3 years
- Driver Safety Training - Renew every 2 years (Required only for employees who drive on College business)
- Driver Safety Training Page: http://www.slcc.edu/eeo/services/driver-safety-programs.aspx
**As of October 1, 2014, Fire Extinguisher Training will no longer be required. Pertinent information regarding the appropriate response to a fire is provided within the OSHA & Emergency Procedures Training course.**
Office of EEO & Risk Administration: 801-957-4687