The College is committed to providing the training necessary for all employees to understand their compliance responsibilities under a variety of government regulations. Supervisors are expected to ensure all new employees, including full-time, part-time, adjunct, paid or unpaid interns, and work study employees, take the online training sessions that are offered, immediately.
Supervisors are also expected to ensure that continuing employees are current on all of their required training.
Required Training Courses for ALL Employees Include:
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) - Renew every 2 years
- Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Avoidance (ADHA) - Renew every 2 years
- OSHA Emergency Procedures - Renew every 3 years
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - Renew every 2 years
- Fire Extinguisher - Renew every year
- Workplace Violence (WPV) - Renew every 3 years