Skip to main content

Current Student

Student Forms


To update your Admission Application:

  • Log in to MySLCC
  • Student Tab
  • Student Portal
  • Admission Update Applications

Select the application form you need and follow the instructions


Financial Aid 2016-2017 Academic year

Verification Forms

Optional Forms

Appeals Forms

  • Appeal for Independent Status - Students who do not qualify for independent status on the federal financial aid application may request a review of their status. Students wishing to be considered independent must demonstrate that they have unusual circumstances.
  • Special Consideration Request - Students who have experienced a significant change in their financial status may request special consideration. Students must meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to submit this form.
  • Evaluation of Maximum Time Frame - Instructions for students who have been informed that they are at or near the maximum number of allowed credit hours.
  • Appeal to Extend Maximum Time Frame -Instructions for students who have been informed that their evaluation of Maximum Time Frame has been denied.
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - This form is used to request exceptions to various policies.
  • Selective Service Appeal - Students who have been instructed that they need to do an appeal regarding Selective Service registration are to use this form and follow the instructions on the form.




Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
801-957-SLCC (7522)

Student Services hours: M-Th: 8 am - 7 pm; Fr 8 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat
Give Now to SLCC