Student Testing Services
You can take several exams at SLCC Testing Services at our Taylorsville Redwood, South City and Jordan campuses:
- Accuplacer – Determines the English and math courses you must take when you start at SLCC.
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) – Earn college credits by testing your knowledge in Composition, Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Social Science/History.
- Challenge Exams – Earn college credits by testing your knowledge in math, computer essentials, American Sign Language, and languages.
- GED (General Education Development) – Earn a high school equivalency credential by taking the GED test.
- In addition, we offer proctoring services for students from other colleges and universities who need to take a proctored test.
Be sure to contact Testing Services at 801-957-4500 or TestingServices@slcc.edu to determine the locations and times of the test you want to take
Testing for Online Courses
If you need to take a test for an online course, call 801-957-4442 or toll free 888-963-7522 to make an appointment, or visit SLCC Online to review guidelines for the eLearning Testing Center, and to make an online Reservation to take an exam.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
4600 S. Redwood Road
Construction Trades Building
(CT) Room 033
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Last seating for testing at 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Last seating for testing at 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed