Most parking fines are $10, but can cost as much as $50. They double if not paid in seven days.
There are several ways to pay parking fines:
- Pay Online
- Pay by phone: 801-957-4011 (7 a.m.–8 p.m., Mon–Thurs and 7 a.m.–4 p.m., Fri)
- Pay in person:
- Cashiering office at South City, Jordan, and Redwood Taylorsville campuses
- Parking Services, Room 103, Gunderson Facilities Services Building, Taylorsville Redwood Campus
- ID Center at the South City Campus
- ID Center at the Jordan Campus
- Mail with a check or money order to:
SLCC Parking Services
PO Box 30808
Salt Lake City, UT
Write the citation number on the back of your check or money order.
Fines will be considered paid by the postmark date on the envelope.
Unpaid fines will result in a hold on grades, transcripts and course registrations, and may result in collection fees and tax liens. All balances must be paid to remove the holds. Vehicles with unpaid citations may be booted or towed.