Student Center Mission Statement
Quality Service to students, colleagues, and the community is our highest priority. We VALUE respect for the individual, honest communication, and a pleasant environment. We PROMOTE professionalism, productivity, integrity, creativity, and personal responsibility.
- Disability Resource Center
- Office of the Registrar and Academic Records, Admissions
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Food Services Offices
- International Student Services
- Multicultural Center
- School Relations
- Student Event Center
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Offices
- Student Life and Leadership
- Bruin Bites Food Court
- Copy Center Kiosk
- Courtesy Desk
- ID Center
- Thayne Center
- OneCard Office
- Mountain America Credit Union
- Health & Wellness
- Veterans Office
- Student Loans and Receivables
The Student Center is governed by a campus-based Student Center Board.
Monday thru Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: as needed for reservations