Student Consumer Complaints

Students who have complaints against the college/university relating to fraud, false advertising, or other deceptive practices can file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection, 160 East 300 East, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, telephone number 801-530-6601, Toll Free in Utah at 1-800-721-SAFE or online.

In addition, students involved with distance and correspondence education can file a complaint with their state's enforcement authority.

Utah State Regulator

Department of Commerce, Division of Consumer Protection
Marla Winegar
Phone: 801-530-6601

Students who have complaints relating to issues that are covered by the student code of conduct should follow the institution's process for filing a complaint.

Students who have complaints relating to the college's quality of education or other issues appropriate for its accrediting body to consider, can file a complaint with the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at

Copies of documents describing the college/university's accreditation and state approval are available for review upon request.