- Parking Permits
- Permit Sales Locations
- Parking Maps
- Parking Regulations
- Parking Ticket Appeals
- Clean Fuel Vehicles
- Bicycle Rules and Registration
- Replacing Permits and Refunds
Most full-time employees are provided parking permits, paid for by their department. You must fill out the Department Authorization for Parking Permit form and pick up your permit from Parking Services, 801-957-4011. You will need to bring a valid vehicle registration with the form. Employee permits cost $42 a year. Check with your department before you begin employment at SLCC.
- Employees who drive only one registered vehicle to campus, will be issued a sticker permit.
- Employees who want to drive two different, registered vehicles to campus, will be issued a hangtag permit.
- Part-time, student employees will not be issued an employee permit; they must purchase a student permit.
Your permit is only valid for the registered vehicle. You must update your permit if you get a new vehicle.
You can pick up your permit at:
Taylorsville Redwood Campus
Gunderson Facilities Services Bldg
Mon – Thurs: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
South City Campus
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mon – Fri : 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.