CE Coordinator Responsibilities
Schools who sign a contract to offer concurrent enrollment opportunities at their high school will need to designate an individual at the high school to serve as the primary point of contact for all concurrent enrollment activities at the high school.
The CE coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the new and ongoing instructor application process for CE instructors and assuring that the applications are submitted by the deadline.
- Assuring that the high school is in compliance with all SLCC CE policies and procedures.
- Assuring that CE students meet all necessary course prerequisites enrolling in a concurrent enrollment class.
- Monitoring the admissions and registration processes and assuring that students meet all registration deadlines.
- Assuring that the state parent permission form is signed by all concurrent enrollment students enrolled in any concurrent enrollment course.
- Facilitating student course evaluations.
- Assuring that students do not take more than 15 credit hours per semester of concurrent enrollment classes.