You can take several exams at SLCC Testing Services at our Taylorsville Redwood, South City, Jordan, and West Valley campuses:
- Accuplacer – Determines the English and math courses you must take when you start at SLCC.
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) – Earn college credits by testing your knowledge in Composition, Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Social Science/History.
- Challenge Exams – Earn college credits by testing your knowledge in math, computer essentials, American Sign Language, and languages.
- GED (General Education Development) – Earn a high school equivalency credential by taking the GED test.
- In addition, we offer proctoring services for students from other colleges and universities who need to take a proctored test.
Be sure to contact Testing Services at 801-957-4500 or TestingServices@slcc.edu to determine the locations and times of the test you want to take
Testing for Online Courses
If you need to take a test for an online course, call 801-957-4442 or toll free 888-963-7522 to make an appointment, or visit SLCC Online to review guidelines for the eLearning Testing Center, and to make an online Reservation to take an exam.