MySLCC is Salt Lake Community College’s portal for registering for classes, accessing grades, ordering transcripts, getting news about what is going on at SLCC, and other important information. Use the following tutorials to learn how to set up your MySLCC account and access the many different features of MySLCC:
- Retrieving Your Student Number And/Or MySLCC Username (If you did not provide your social security number when you completed your admission application you will need to call 801-957-5555 to retrieve your S Number and/or MySLCC username). Download printable instructions here.
- MySLCC Password Reset Process (If you did not provide your social security number when you completed your admission application you will need to call 801-957-5555 to reset your password). Download printable instructions here.
- Registering for Classes
- Dropping Classes
- Paying Partial Tuition Online using SLCCPay
- Authorize Someone to Access Your SLCCPay Account
- Enable Tuition Notification Email & Text Messages
- Accessing Your SLCC Bruinmail and Forwarding it to Another Email Address
- Checking Your Grades
- Ordering Transcripts
- Former CE Student Update