MySLCC is Salt Lake Community College’s portal for registering for classes, accessing grades, ordering transcripts, getting news about what is going on at SLCC, and other important information. Use the following tutorials to learn how to set up your MySLCC account and access the many different features of MySLCC:
- Retrieving Your Student Number And/Or MySLCC Username - Printable PDF or Video Tutorial.
- MySLCC Password Reset Process - Printable PDF or Video Tutorial.
- Taking the SLCC Placement Test in Canvas - PDF Instructions (with password reset instructions) | PDF Instructions (without password reset instructions) | Video Tutorial (with password reset instructions) | Video Tutorial (without password reset instructions)
- Registering for Classes - Printable PDF or Video Tutorial
- Dropping Classes - Printable PDF or Video Tutorial
- Paying Partial Tuition Online using SLCCPay - Printable PDF
- Authorize Someone to Access Your SLCCPay Account - Printable PDF
- Enable Tuition Notification Email & Text Messages - Printable PDF
- Accessing Your SLCC Bruinmail and Forwarding it to Another Email Address - Printable PDF or Video Tutorial
- Checking Your Grades - Printable PDF
- Ordering Transcripts - Printable PDF
- Former CE Student Update - Printable PDF