Change Your Personal Information

Changes to your name, social security number, marital status and/or gender will require you to fill out the Change of Personal Information Update Form on the Student Forms web page.

Instructions to Change Your Address, Phone number and/or Email:

  • MySLCC
  • Academics & Records
  • Academic Records
  • Change of Address, Phone, Email
  • Complete the form and Submit

Instructions to Update the Following Information:

  • Preferred Name in Canvas and Class Rosters
  • Legal Name as displayed on Official Records (e.g. transcripts, graduation and student information system)
  • Social Security Number (SSN)
  • Birthdate
  • Legal Sex
  • Gender
  • Spelling Correction
  • Current Students
  • Forms
  • Personal Information Update Form

If you have questions, call 801-957-4298.