Skip to main content


There are two ways for you to order your transcript, online or in person.  For more information on both of these options, visit SLCC Trancripts.
In order to see the holds on your account you can visit MySLCC. Click on the “My Profile” card, then click on “Holds” in the upper right corner.
No.  It is the student’s responsibility to drop their classes.  If you have questions, please contact Academic Advising for help.

Yes you do. After the Drop period ends, it is considered the Withdraw period. (Review semester drop/withdraw dates on the academic calendar. During the withdraw period, you are required to pay for the course. There are no refunds or adjustments made. For more details on this policy see the Drop or Withdraw Class page).

The easiest way to find your username is to use our Retrieve Your Username form.

The easiest way to find your S Number is to request it through your MySLCC. Once logged in, just click the Profile icon in the upper right of the screen to access your profile information, including S Number.

A completed Registration Appeal Form, a personal statement and appropriate supportive documentation must be provided. For more information, visit Registration Appeals